March 11, 2013

Baby Girl Shower

Pink, pink, pink!!! I love baby showers & this one was for my friend Leslie who is expecting her third girl, Joy Tatum! I hosted her shower with Holly Rawlinson, Mandy Johnston, Ashley Oliver, Jamie Blankenship, Shauna Brewer, and Katie Sandlin.
This shower theme was vintage and lots of pink!! I had a lot of fun finding things & brainstorming for this event. Some of the decorations included a birdcage painted baby pink, pink & white striped straws to go in the pink lemonade, some old books, and maternity pics of the momma to name a few. The tables were covered in light pink fabric and covered with lace doilies and had centerpieces of mason jars with garden flowers and ribbon.
We had the shower in our church foyer. The girls and I had a great time decorating!! And baby Joy got lots of goodies!! :)

















1 comments:

Leslie

This was a perfect shower. I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to write a post all about it!

Post a Comment