December 19, 2012

Fun for Mommy

To me, one of the funnest things about being a mom is getting together things for their friends. Both of my girls attend a preschool and both have classroom parties tomorrow! Yay!
For Madysan's class I signed up to bring cookies. Of course I first went to Pinterest to see what I could find in the "adorable Christmas cookie section," and I stumbled upon Reindeer cookies! How cute! Pretzels for antlers, brown morsels for eyes, and a red morsel nose! Mady even helped me put the "antlers" on as she snuck several bites of cookie dough. ;)
Next came the "gift bags" for her little friends. Not much, but simple & sweet, each friend got a candy cane, a marshmallow snowman, and a jingle bell. All tied off with Christmas ribbon and an ornament. I tried to put pink or purple jingle bells for all the little girls and blue or green for the boys but I ran out so a few little ones got good 'ole gold or silver but I'm sure they won't mind.
For Ashlan's class I signed up to bring the juice. Of course for me, it needed to be Christmas themed :) so green juice it is! A lemon-lime flavor I'm sure the sweet little toddlers will love! For her friends I kept it way more simple but they are so young that it was the right move. A box of Christmas M&M's with a precious tiny sparkly bow for them to enjoy.
Ah, the joys of motherhood! I was definitely meant for this job & lovin' every minute!























0 comments:

Post a Comment