December 1, 2012

Choo Choo....All Aboard!

Josh and I feel it is very important for both of our kids to have one-on-one time with each parent from time to time. Last night was Mady Blayke's date night with her daddy! He took her on The Polar Express train ride!! They departed from Palestine, all in their pj's, and made a round trip stopping at "The North Pole." Josh sent me pictures while they were there and said it was amazing watching her little face light up with each new exciting thing. Santa came on board and handed out jingle bells and they also got to enjoy hot chocolate and a cookie. What a great night for my little girl and the special time she got to spend with her dad. Hearing her tell me each detail with such excitement was so incredibly sweet! I love the sweet innocence of a child!
Below are the pics he sent me while they enjoyed The Polar Express! :)















0 comments:

Post a Comment