February 3, 2013

Hidden Treasures

We spent a beautiful Saturday at my mom & Rod's this weekend. I loaded up the girls in the double stroller and went for a walk! We saw a yard sale and decided to check it out. Lord knows I don't need anything but I decided to see if there were any "hidden treasures." I spend a total of $3.50 and found a mirror that I plan to paint pink and possibly distress for the girls room and some "vintage" (?) contact paper. Not sure what to do with it yet but I'm sure I can find a use for it eventually.
My mom also gave me a frame with some family sentimentals that my aunt made. Has my great grandmothers door lock and my grandpas cuff link inside. Needs some minor repairs but I'm up for the challenge. Thought it was a really cool piece.





1 comments:

Leslie

Great finds! I always love a good deal!

Post a Comment