May 11, 2013

Soakin' up the Sunshine

Yesterday was a hot day but we waited until late afternoon and really enjoyed the sunshine! The girls played in their kiddie pool and spilled some water for a little mud fun! We found a wild blackberry patch beside our house and had fun filling up a mason jar. Then we planted some herbs. I planted cilantro, dill, basil, and spearmint, while the girls planted their "basil greenhouse" ($1 spot at Target!). I also planted my marigold that Mady gave me for Mother's Day (thank you CCC). Of course we had help planting.....Josh got to come home for a few days while his company does local work. Yay! He is really the one with the "green thumb!" A few grilled steaks and veggies later and we were happy with full bellies. Just enjoyed our Friday :)









1 comments:

Leslie

YAY! That sounds like so much fun! You are awesome. Come plant me some herbs! No, don't. They'd come here to die.

Post a Comment