November 23, 2012

Black Friday Returns!

Well this was my 2nd year shopping Black Friday with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and a few friends! Thank God for my sweet momma who kept my girls all night so I could catch some great deals! We first hit up Walmart where I got $5.00 Barbies, $5.00 books, and 1/2 off of a Color Wonder Activity kit! Next was Toys R Us where I got an art easel my mom wanted for $40.00 off the original price and a princess delux set my mom also wanted for MB for $20.00 off. Then we headed to Target where I found the Barbie Dreamhouse I was searching for! Original price was $174.00 and I got it for $139.00. We hit up several other stores and got great deals including a $50.00 name brand sweater for $35.00 and $30.00 3-piece pajama set for $12.00! We had a good time & saved a lot of money! I finally layed my head on a pillow at 7am. One more hour and I would have been up for 24hrs straight. Not something I'm used to doing. I slept from 7-11 then headed home with the girls. I am not too tired at the moment (think I'm still super pumped up about all my deals!) but I'm sure it will be an early night for me. Hoping to be in the bed by 8:00pm! Really hoping my girls will want to go to bed a bit early tonight. We'll see how that goes........ ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment