November 28, 2012

'Tis the Season!

So glad to finally have our Christmas decorations up! We were waiting on Josh to be home so he could be a part of it all so it is officially Christmas time in our home! How exciting this is!! This is absolutely my favorite time of year (as it is for so many! )
I let my two princesses help decorate the tree. I did the top as dad handed out the ornaments for Mady & Ashlan to put where they pleased. About half way through I realized that about 85% of the ornaments were in one bundle at the bottom of the tree! Haha!! I had to explain to MB about dispersing evenly but I don't think she's gotten that concept yet! ;)

With Christmas music playing and a fire blazing in the fireplace, we made family memories! Baby sister tired out on us a little early so I finished the night reading MB the story of the birth of Jesus. While its fun to talk about Santa, his sleigh, reindeer, etc. we feel it is of utmost important that our girls know the REAL meaning of Christmas! Mady had a lot of questions about Mary & Joseph and loved hearing how the Savior of the world was born!
I thank God each and every day for this absolutely amazing family that I am so blessed to be a part of!
Memories in the making...Christmas 2012!

(Please excuse the quality, or lack there of, in the photos. These are all mobile uploads and my husband was also taking the pics which probably didn't help any, lol!)















2 comments:

Leslie

Wonderful memories! Don't you love being a mom of girls! :)

Unknown

Best.Thing.Ever :)))

Post a Comment