January 14, 2013

Crafts & Projects

We've been a little busy around the Laney house. I had a tutu order from an ex coworker of mine. It was for her niece and I had my girls try it on to see how it would look. Turned out pretty cute I thought.

Josh built Mady Blayke a clothes rack for her princess dresses (what an awesome daddy!). She looooooves to play dress-up. It is her favorite thing. So Josh built her one out of PVC pipe and spray painted it pink. It looks GREAT and she was so excited!

Lastly I made some picture frames for the kids' school work. I got this idea off Pinterest. Cover the inside with burlap and hot glue clips on the front. This way their work can be displayed and interchanged and leaves your fridge free ;). I put them on our dining table so everyone could see and the girls could see how proud we are of everything they've made!















0 comments:

Post a Comment