January 5, 2013

Spotlight on Ashlan Ridgley

During the months leading up to her due date I had 9 out of 10 guesses that Laney #2 was a boy. But I stood by my prediction of a girl! And on May 23, 2011 at 5:07pm, I was proven right. She was born and immediately turned so I couldn't see, but Josh turned and looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "It's a girl! She is beautiful."
While pregnant I imagined how exciting it would be for Madysan to have a sister and I would daydream about my "Laney Girls" together. Now here I was living the dream as they placed this amazing new precious life in my arms!
Ashlan has been such an incredible addition to our family. She is a calm & relaxed kid but is learning to "hold her own!" :) She likes to snuggle (one of my favs), loves to dance, has an incredible appetite(lol! I'm not kidding!), is learning new words everyday, and has melted our hearts with her sweetness. We look forward to watching her grow and seeing our two girls form that sisterly bond that is unbreakable.
God has blessed us beyond words.















0 comments:

Post a Comment