January 16, 2013

Meat Pies?

I heard of a new recipe and decided to try it out. I can't remember if this was on Pinterest or if this is something I heard on TV, but I just remember it sounding easy so I gave it a try.

1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
1 lb ground beef
1 can sloppy joe sauce/mix
BBQ sauce
Shredded cheese

Preheat oven according to biscuits. Brown & drain meat. Add sloppy joe mix and BBQ sauce (about 1/4 cup) to meat. On un-greased pan flatten out biscuits. On each one place a bit of meat mixture and shredded cheese. Fold dough over meat & cheese and seal each one by pressing dough and/or pinching together. Bake according to biscuit directions.

Josh loved them!! Said its his new favorite dish :)! Yay, home run!! And so, so easy. I don't know what this dish is called so Josh is calling it a MEAT PIE! I served it with broccoli with cheese and mashed potatoes.















0 comments:

Post a Comment